After hearing about Prince William’s 30th birthday and how he was spending it at home with Kate having a quiet dinner and watching a movie on the couch, we thought “What do you miss from when you were single that you can’t do now?”
10. Meeting new people – not just “couple friends”
9. Not sharing the remote – you want to watch your guilty pleasure shows!
8. Shameless flirting – or checking out someone sexy without getting “busted”
7. Random hook-ups – it can be exciting and unpredictable
6. Not “checking-in” – you can make plans or change plans on a whim
5. The Chase – the feeling of being desired and having opportunities
4. Travelling solo – visiting the places you want to for as long as you want to
3. Being selfish – Putting yourself first. You can eat cereal for dinner if you want
2. A good night’s rest – No snoring, no flailing limbs
1. Spontaneity – Being able to get up and go. It’s hard to pop out of the house if you’re watching the kids and making dinner!