5. Marriage isn’t for you. You’re happy living the single life! Not everyone wants to be in a committed monogamous relationship for the rest of their lives.
4. You have “issues.” Maybe you’re trying to get over something that hurt you in a past relationship or something from your childhood, but your partner can’t just wave a magic wand and make it go away
3. You can’t afford it. Weddings are expensive and you already have a solid relationship so living together seems like the best option. Money is also a huge issue for people when thinking about dividing up assets.
2. You have standards. You’re waiting for your Mr. Right and being alone is better than being with someone you’re not happy with
1. You are focused on your career. You’re always putting work ahead of time with your significant other, and marriage isn’t a priority right now. ROBIN SAYS: It’s not just work, we’re also busy doing other exciting things in our lives. BRIAN SAYS: You have to allow space for someone else to do all of those exciting things with you!